The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Age of Social Products
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Underlying Dimensions and Organizational Values in Organizational Learning: Strategy for Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait May 15, 2017
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector May 15, 2017
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana May 15, 2017
- Dairy production systems and the adoption of genetic and breeding technologies in Tanzania, Kenya, India and Nicaragua May 15, 2017
- Start-up from scratch? How entrepreneurship can generate sustainable development and inclusion in the Sahel May 15, 2017