The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Age of Social Products
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Underlying Dimensions and Organizational Values in Organizational Learning: Strategy for Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- Scaling Technology Solutions with Development Engineering July 21, 2017
- Illuminating the developing world’s “invisible” consumers July 18, 2017
- Helping Somalia attract private investment will require realism, rigor and reforms July 18, 2017
- Mapping Morocco’s green entrepreneurship ecosystem July 18, 2017
- Social entrepreneurship, age and gender: toward a model of social involvement in entrepreneurship July 18, 2017