The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Age of Social Products
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Underlying Dimensions and Organizational Values in Organizational Learning: Strategy for Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018