Sitting on Untapped Potential – The Power of Your Organisation’s Collective Intelligence
September 2, 2014 Editor 0
In the autumn of 1906, 85-year-old Sir Francis Galton made a fascinating discovery on the judgment power of crowds: The accuracy of groups is far greater than of individuals. It’s a well-known story yet worth recapping. Surprisingly, the central character is a fat ox.
Go to Source
- Which Innovation Model
- Yes, You Can Brainstorm Without Groupthink
- How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- It’s really out there: A review of the critique of the discovery view of opportunities
- All in the numbers?
- Climate of hope, amid a season of summitry: Anticipation builds for vital summits on sustainability and climate change
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018