LynkMii Launches Global Online Business Directory.
August 27, 2014 Editor 0
An international, online business directory called LynkMii has been launched, offering members the opportunity to post free listings of companies on their website. Designed for Apple and Android devices, the service enables businesses to use the website, mobile-site and native apps to bring their goods, services and promotions to millions of users and potential customers.
“LynkMii is your ultimate guide for businesses, news, events, jobs and special offers. Whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s a cinema, an electrical shop, or even a plumber or the cab, this is the place to find it,” a spokesman said. The LynkMii portal enables business owners to publish details of their products and services to mobile customers based on their geographic location.
With free registration, business owners can build a business profile containing images, a description of their services, contact information and links to their website and social media.
They can also post special offers, events, and jobs for free. Once downloaded from Google Play or the iTunes store, users will be able to navigate and search for businesses, special offers and events by geographic location or category. Prospective customers may review any business within their local area and view special offers that may be available. Users will be able to communicate directly with any business by phone or email and get directions to the location. LynkMii members also receive a notification whenever an offer or event is added, making it easier for businesses to reach more people.
The service is available worldwide. About LynkMii LynkMii is a definitive guide for hotels and accommodation, events, nightlife, activities, conference venues, wedding venues, sport, places of interest, museums and art galleries, theatre and cinema, destination guides, and local information. The company also offers Bulk Email and SMS marketing services.
- Africa: Blackberry Plans to Launch Bbm Across Multiple Platforms This Summer
- The Android Device Manager: Features that can make it beat Apple’s “Find my iPhone” and Windows “Phone Finder”
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- Proggie.ug is your go to guide for all events in Kampala
- When Big Companies Support Start-ups, Both Make More Money
- Uganda Hospitals App helps you find hospitals across the country while offline
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018