How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- 6 peculiar industries to steal business ideas from
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
- Make your company think & act like a startup (+ slidedeck with tips)
- That awkward 4-o-clock moment in a brainstorm #InnovationVirgins
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018