Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
July 7, 2014 Editor 0Try to search for stories that feature the growing pains and gains of growth-oriented technology startups – content that is not only entertaining, but of high quality and most important, educating. It is a surprisingly hard task in today’s economy, where entrepreneurship is booming again.
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Six tips to balance the gender scale in start-up programs
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- How are future blue-collar skills being created?
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
- Mapping Morocco’s green entrepreneurship ecosystem
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018