Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
July 7, 2014 Editor 0Try to search for stories that feature the growing pains and gains of growth-oriented technology startups – content that is not only entertaining, but of high quality and most important, educating. It is a surprisingly hard task in today’s economy, where entrepreneurship is booming again.
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality?
- Six tips to balance the gender scale in start-up programs
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- How are future blue-collar skills being created?
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018