User Acceptance Determinants of Information Technology Innovation in Organizations
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Ahead of Print.
Several models have been developed for understanding and predicting user acceptance of Information Technology (IT). The study presents a meta-analysis of past findings for five determinants of user acceptance of IT. We analyzed the relative strength and impact of the relationship between perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, subjective norms, facilitating conditions and computer self-efficacy for IT user acceptance in organizations. Results of the meta-analysis confirmed the significance of all five factors on user acceptance behavior. In addition, the meta-analysis moderator effect findings showed that perceived usefulness and perceived ease of use were the strongest predictors for IT user acceptance.
Go to Source
- How Formalization Hinders Different Firm Innovativeness Types: Opening the Black Box with Evidence from a Service Industry
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- Applying Agile Project Management to Predevelopment Stages of Innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- On business models, resources and exogenous (dis)continuous innovation: evidences from the mobile applications industry
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017