africa innovation; +41 new citations
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
41 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2014/06/24
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million
citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s.
These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- The virtue of innovation: innovation through the lenses of biological evolution.
- Disruptive innovation as a driver of science and medicine.
- H3Africa and the African Life Sciences Ecosystem: Building Sustainable Innovation.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018