Embraer, Boeing in biofuels cooperation deal
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Two of the world’s four biggest commercial aircraft manufacturers, Embraer of Brazil and Boeing of the US, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up a joint sustainable aviation biofuels research centre. This will be situated in the Technological Park in the Brazilian city of São José dos Campos, in São Paulo state. São José dos Campos is the home town of Embraer and the main centre for the Brazilian aerospace industry.
Go to Source
- Brazil to build first algae-based biofuel plant
- Boeing strengthening its already significant cooperation with SA
- Africa and Brazil to share cotton know-how
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Sun, wind and water: Brazil’s ingredients for the best beaches–and alternative energy
- In Brazil, a Break Through Investment Model in Affordable Housing
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018