Success With Open Innovation Portals
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
The Idea Connection website noted that the high costs associated with R&D functions, the equally high risk of failure and uncertain economic conditions has led to an increase in the adoption of open innovation methods. They include technology scouting, partnerships, knowledge brokering, idea contests and crowdsourcing. One approach that’s been gaining a lot of traction recently is the open innovation portal. This is an online platform where suppliers, partners and even the general public can submit technologies that may be of interest to a company.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018