Success With Open Innovation Portals
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
The Idea Connection website noted that the high costs associated with R&D functions, the equally high risk of failure and uncertain economic conditions has led to an increase in the adoption of open innovation methods. They include technology scouting, partnerships, knowledge brokering, idea contests and crowdsourcing. One approach that’s been gaining a lot of traction recently is the open innovation portal. This is an online platform where suppliers, partners and even the general public can submit technologies that may be of interest to a company.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017