African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- Media Advisory: Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2014 – Monday 19 May 2014
- Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: Challenges and Policy Options
- New evidence on Africa’s integration into global value chains
- The Informationalization of Poverty in Africa? Mobile Phones and Economic Structure
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Free trade between the U.S. and EU could change the dynamic of value chains in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018