African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- Media Advisory: Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2014 – Monday 19 May 2014
- Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: Challenges and Policy Options
- New evidence on Africa’s integration into global value chains
- The Informationalization of Poverty in Africa? Mobile Phones and Economic Structure
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Free trade between the U.S. and EU could change the dynamic of value chains in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018