New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
April 11, 2014 Editor 0
How does the new Readiness Assessment Tool help to generate more and better innovation, as well as faster and cheaper innovations that bring revenues? Apply the assessment tool to your own company to create a common understanding of what holistic innovation management means, to structure, analyze, and measure the innovation potential of your firm, identify areas of improvement, and ultimately to design and implement recommendations tailored to the unique position of the firm.
Go to Source
- Innovation Enablers
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- Innovation in tradition-based firms: dynamic knowledge for international competitiveness
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
- Top Innovation Secrets
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018