New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
April 11, 2014 Editor 0
How does the new Readiness Assessment Tool help to generate more and better innovation, as well as faster and cheaper innovations that bring revenues? Apply the assessment tool to your own company to create a common understanding of what holistic innovation management means, to structure, analyze, and measure the innovation potential of your firm, identify areas of improvement, and ultimately to design and implement recommendations tailored to the unique position of the firm.
Go to Source
- Innovation Enablers
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- Innovation in tradition-based firms: dynamic knowledge for international competitiveness
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
- Top Innovation Secrets
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017