Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi’s start-up incubator Nailab has launched a mobile crowd-funding platform Babandu hosted on the 1% site that will help startups in Kenya have access to capital.
Go to Source
- Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
- Rwanda: Bank of Kigali Unveils New Mobile Banking Platform
- Africa: Airtel Rolls Out Mobile HD Voice Service in Africa
- Kenya: CFC Stanbic Launches Mobile APP
- East Africa: Rwanda Signs Agreement to Host EAC Science and Technology Commission
- Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018