Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi’s start-up incubator Nailab has launched a mobile crowd-funding platform Babandu hosted on the 1% site that will help startups in Kenya have access to capital.
Go to Source
- Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
- Rwanda: Bank of Kigali Unveils New Mobile Banking Platform
- Africa: Airtel Rolls Out Mobile HD Voice Service in Africa
- Kenya: CFC Stanbic Launches Mobile APP
- East Africa: Rwanda Signs Agreement to Host EAC Science and Technology Commission
- Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018