Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The expectations that hands-on science centres can increase people’s engagement with science and technology have been the motivation for creating many science centres around the world.
Go to Source
- Harnessing the Power of Networks to Help Businesses and Improve Lives in Africa
- Climate data ‘has helped African farmers boost production’
- China to increase support for African science
- Book Reviews: Michael E. Gerber, Awakening the Entrepreneur Within: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Companies
- Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018