Africa: An Innovation Policy Database for the Developing World
March 26, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Geneva -This week I have the pleasure of visiting the UN office in Geneva in springtime – the views of Lake Geneva are scintillating. But there’s been little time to enjoy the views.
Go to Source
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Africa: Innovation Challenges Discussed at TWAS Annual Meeting
- Announcing the ebook: Innovative Africa – the new face of Africa
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- What in your view is the best cardiology innovation of the last decade? Four cardiologists from Africa, Europe, and India give their opinion.
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018