Nigeria: Leadership Newspaper Launches Mobile News Outlet
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
[Leadership]In line with its vision of disseminating accurate information to the Nigerian people as quickly as possible, LEADERSHIP Group, the publishers of LEADERSHIP Newspapers, has launched a mobile news outlet, LNews mobile blast.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Calabar Gets Incubation Centre
- Connecting to Work: how information and communication technologies could help expand employment opportunities
- Nigeria: World Oldest Newspaper Drops Print Edition for Digital-Only Model
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- New Nigerian and African Movie Platform Provides World Class Quality, Features and Apps
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018