Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- South Africa trials ‘high-tech punch on the nose’ to repel sharks
- Africa: PhdDs in Focus – a Zimbabwean Researcher Tells Her Story
- Pivot East 2013 Winners
- Africa: AVU to Hold the First International Academic Conference On Open and Distance Learning
- PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018