Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- South Africa trials ‘high-tech punch on the nose’ to repel sharks
- Africa: PhdDs in Focus – a Zimbabwean Researcher Tells Her Story
- Pivot East 2013 Winners
- Africa: AVU to Hold the First International Academic Conference On Open and Distance Learning
- PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018