The Reverse Innovation Paradox
March 17, 2014 Editor 0
Business experts say a wealth of new products and ideas will flow from emerging economies to developed markets–but real-world examples are hard to find.
- Why Strategy Matters in Emerging Markets After All
- A Skeptic’s Guide to 3D Printing
- Disruptive Innovation … in Reverse: Adding a Geographical Dimension to Disruptive Innovation Theory
- How Firms in Emerging Markets Can Play Catch-Up
- Seeing Innovation in Strategic Terms
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018