New Africa prize highlights engineering as key development driver
March 11, 2014 Editor 0
Engineers from Nigeria and other sub-Saharan countries are invited to enter a major new prize which rewards innovation and entrepreneurship in engineering. The Royal Academy of Engineering (RAEng) has announced the launch of the first Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation and is calling for entries from engineers connected with universities and research institutions in sub-Saharan […]
Go to Source
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
- Bubbling with ideas? Stuck at work? Digital Entrepreneurship.
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- Entries open for African innovation prize
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open to University Students in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018