New Africa prize highlights engineering as key development driver
March 11, 2014 Editor 0
Engineers from Nigeria and other sub-Saharan countries are invited to enter a major new prize which rewards innovation and entrepreneurship in engineering. The Royal Academy of Engineering (RAEng) has announced the launch of the first Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation and is calling for entries from engineers connected with universities and research institutions in sub-Saharan […]
Go to Source
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
- Bubbling with ideas? Stuck at work? Digital Entrepreneurship.
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- Entries open for African innovation prize
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open to University Students in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018