You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
February 25, 2014 Editor 0
Practitioners in the developing world for years have known of the challenges that power, heat, humidity, unstable electrical systems, and even inexperienced users have brought to ICT projects. Why do these issues occur, and what could be engineered more efficiently to overcome these challenges?
Inveneo has teamed with Dr. Laura Hosman, from the Illinois Institute of Technology, to design a survey to help answer these questions.
We need your help to uncover the solutions. USAID is a keen partner in this survey, and your answers will help interested ICT4Ders and manufacturers understand how ICT hardware could be designed more appropriately for developing countries and regions.
Please participate by taking our survey – it will take less than 10 minutes. Your answers are confidential.
Respondents who complete the survey will be entered in a drawing to win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. One random winner will be selected and notified by email on March 6th, 2014. Also, everyone who is interested will receive a link to download the upcoming Hardware Challenges White Paper.
Thank you for participating! Please click here to begin the survey.
- 5 Steps to Social Innovation with ICT
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- How Public Libraries Connect People to ICT for Development
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017