Vaal University, Sasol partner in entrepreneurship initiative
February 25, 2014 Editor 0
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) and petrochemicals giant Sasol on Monday teamed up to launch the Sasol Entrepreneurship Initiative – a six-month course aimed at developing young entrepreneurs. The proposed 16-module programme covered aspects such as accounting, entrepreneurship, operations, human resources, marketing and business plan preparation, as well as ‘soft’ skills, comprising effective communication, presentation and time management skills.
Go to Source
- Countries Full of Mistrustful People Are Less Entrepreneurial
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Cutting-edge ICT incubator set to unleash entrepreneurship in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017