Vaal University, Sasol partner in entrepreneurship initiative
February 25, 2014 Editor 0
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) and petrochemicals giant Sasol on Monday teamed up to launch the Sasol Entrepreneurship Initiative – a six-month course aimed at developing young entrepreneurs. The proposed 16-module programme covered aspects such as accounting, entrepreneurship, operations, human resources, marketing and business plan preparation, as well as ‘soft’ skills, comprising effective communication, presentation and time management skills.
Go to Source
- Countries Full of Mistrustful People Are Less Entrepreneurial
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Cutting-edge ICT incubator set to unleash entrepreneurship in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018