Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
February 14, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Pamoja Africa, the Cloud services business unit of SEACOM, has entered into a partnership with Symantec – the security technology solutions provider – to distribute Symantec’s suite of Cloud services in sub-Sahara Africa to meet growing security, compliance and archiving needs.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- How Public Libraries Connect People to ICT for Development
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018