Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
February 14, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Pamoja Africa, the Cloud services business unit of SEACOM, has entered into a partnership with Symantec – the security technology solutions provider – to distribute Symantec’s suite of Cloud services in sub-Sahara Africa to meet growing security, compliance and archiving needs.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- How Public Libraries Connect People to ICT for Development
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017