10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
The WeThinq website noted that Open innovation can be a powerful force. When hundreds of people collaborate openly things can evolve in all kinds of creative ways. That kind of energy is fantastic to see and ideas can spread like wild fire and comments come in by the minute. Hack-a-thons, idea contests, innovation labs – there are so many forms of open innovation nowadays, but there are also many times when open innovation can fail to solve problems or attract participation. Here are 10 things NOT to do if you want your open innovation challenge to succeed.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018