10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
The WeThinq website noted that Open innovation can be a powerful force. When hundreds of people collaborate openly things can evolve in all kinds of creative ways. That kind of energy is fantastic to see and ideas can spread like wild fire and comments come in by the minute. Hack-a-thons, idea contests, innovation labs – there are so many forms of open innovation nowadays, but there are also many times when open innovation can fail to solve problems or attract participation. Here are 10 things NOT to do if you want your open innovation challenge to succeed.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017