10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
The WeThinq website noted that Open innovation can be a powerful force. When hundreds of people collaborate openly things can evolve in all kinds of creative ways. That kind of energy is fantastic to see and ideas can spread like wild fire and comments come in by the minute. Hack-a-thons, idea contests, innovation labs – there are so many forms of open innovation nowadays, but there are also many times when open innovation can fail to solve problems or attract participation. Here are 10 things NOT to do if you want your open innovation challenge to succeed.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017