What is Participatory Design?
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
It’s a practice that actively engages non-designers in co-design activities. Non-designers could be users, stakeholders, developers, or others (like marketing, sales, or engineering professionals), all with different backgrounds, experience, and functions on your project. There are many different methods to engage participation in the design of your project, technology, or system. “Although ‘Participatory Design’ as […]
Go to Source
- What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
- Waza Experience: Preparing the next generation of thoughtful techies in Kenya
- So, What is Project Management?
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- Introducing the new Intel Student Partners 2014!
- Living in Cocoons: Understanding User Centered Research and Design
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018