What is Participatory Design?
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
It’s a practice that actively engages non-designers in co-design activities. Non-designers could be users, stakeholders, developers, or others (like marketing, sales, or engineering professionals), all with different backgrounds, experience, and functions on your project. There are many different methods to engage participation in the design of your project, technology, or system. “Although ‘Participatory Design’ as […]
Go to Source
- What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
- Waza Experience: Preparing the next generation of thoughtful techies in Kenya
- So, What is Project Management?
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- Introducing the new Intel Student Partners 2014!
- Living in Cocoons: Understanding User Centered Research and Design
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018