Mak ResilientAfrica Network (RAN) Fact Sheet
November 30, 2013 Editor 0
The Higher Education Solutions Network (HESN) is a partnership between USAID and seven world-class universities to create a constellation of Development Labs. This network harnesses the ingenuity and passion of university students, researchers, faculty, and their innovative partners to incubate, catalyze and scale science and tech-based solutions to the world’s most challenging development problems.
- USAID Landscape Survey: Mobiles and Youth Workforce Development
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- Former Mak VC Prof Ssebuwufu appointed Chairperson UbuntuNet Alliance
- eLearning Africa 2014 Kampala Uganda Call for Proposals
- eLA14 – A Turning Point for African Economies
- Canada-Africa Research Exchange Grants 2014 Competition Launch
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017