Best Research Articles on Open Innovation
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
The OpenInnovation.eu website posted a listing of some of the best research articles on open innovation and related topics that have been published in 2013 as of July. This list of the most downloaded research articles on open innovation is based on the Social Sciences Research Network database and includes brand new theories, recent case studies, preliminary results and pioneering research. The listing includes an abstract of each article.
Click here to read the full list.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017