Best Research Articles on Open Innovation
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
The OpenInnovation.eu website posted a listing of some of the best research articles on open innovation and related topics that have been published in 2013 as of July. This list of the most downloaded research articles on open innovation is based on the Social Sciences Research Network database and includes brand new theories, recent case studies, preliminary results and pioneering research. The listing includes an abstract of each article.
Click here to read the full list.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018