Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[MMV]The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), UK, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and MMV have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate in an effort to build a global community of researchers contributing to open source drug discovery for diseases of poverty.
Go to Source
- South Africa’s new radio telescope starts delivering high-quality science
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
- Africa: UK Pledges Millions for Neglected Diseases Drug Research
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018