Africa: EU Development Days’ Hidden Love of Science
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]By looking at this year’s programme for the European Development Days, which drew some 5,000 participants from around the world to sketch out a new development agenda for 2015-2030, you could be forgiven for thinking they totally missed out on the importance of science.
Go to Source
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda
- MPrep: Making education mobile for the world
- Rwanda: Rwanda and the World Bank Host Africa Forum On Higher Education for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Get involved in the Agri-Hack Championship!
- Africa: Bridging the Information Gap in Agriculture
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017