Makerere-CURAD Call for Agribusiness Incubatees
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
The Consortium for enhancing University Responsiveness to agribusiness Development (CURAD) is a public-private partnership initiative promoted by Makerere University, the National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises (NUCAFE), National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) and NIRAS international.
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- Guest Post: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund’s Competitions Focusing on Agribusiness, Climate Change
- The Making of an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Nepal
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018