Kenya BoP Experience
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
edge would like to invite you to spend a weekend in Kitengela, envisioning the future of healthcare for Kenya. With approximately half its population living in poverty, Kenya struggles to provide access to basic health care services and medical treatment to its citizens. Join the BOP Experience This program will give you a close interaction […]
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to Deliver Healthcare Disruption
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Health Care Opens Up
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Applications That Work: Opportunities and Barriers.
- Disruptive innovation: contributing to a value-based health care system.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017