Infographic: Creating jobs for generations by closing the youth employment gap
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Globally, 600 million jobs will need to be created over the next 15 years to keep unemployment rates constant.
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovator-in-Chief: The Public Sector – Catalyst of Creativity
Tags: world bank
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018