Infographic: Creating jobs for generations by closing the youth employment gap
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Globally, 600 million jobs will need to be created over the next 15 years to keep unemployment rates constant.
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovator-in-Chief: The Public Sector – Catalyst of Creativity
Tags: world bank
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017