Africa: Climate Technology Centre and Network Ready to Assist Developing Countries
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
[UNEP]Warsaw -One year after the 18th Climate Change Conference selected a consortium led by the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) to host a facility to accelerate the development and transfer of climate-related technology and expertise to developing countries, the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is now officially open for business.
Go to Source
- Is big data a silver bullet for development?
- Africa: Investment in ICT Will Reduce Africa’s Poverty, Says Itu Boss
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- Ghana: Ghana to Host ITU Conference
- Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
- Rwanda: Including Teachers in Laptop Project Critical
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018