Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
3D Systems and Motorola have signed a multi-year deal that will provide highly customizable 3D-printed phone parts, giving owners a way to make functional and aesthetic choices about their device.
Go to Source
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- Inexpensive 3D Printer in the world
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 3D printing community rallies to create $5 hand for kid
- 3D printing: A new brick in the Great Wall
- Imaginarium | Tapping into 3D Printing
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018