Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
3D Systems and Motorola have signed a multi-year deal that will provide highly customizable 3D-printed phone parts, giving owners a way to make functional and aesthetic choices about their device.
Go to Source
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- Inexpensive 3D Printer in the world
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 3D printing community rallies to create $5 hand for kid
- 3D printing: A new brick in the Great Wall
- Imaginarium | Tapping into 3D Printing
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017