Africa: Kenya Second in Africa in Internet Contribution to GDP – Report
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Africa’s rapid adoption of internet technology and solutions is increasingly contributing to the growth of economies across the continent, with Kenya among the leading countries reaping from the internet.
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Alcatel-Lucent to upgrade EASSy submarine cable system along Africa’s eastern and southern coast
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- East Africa: Plant Clinics Taking Root in East Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017