Africa: Kenya Second in Africa in Internet Contribution to GDP – Report
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Africa’s rapid adoption of internet technology and solutions is increasingly contributing to the growth of economies across the continent, with Kenya among the leading countries reaping from the internet.
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Alcatel-Lucent to upgrade EASSy submarine cable system along Africa’s eastern and southern coast
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- East Africa: Plant Clinics Taking Root in East Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait May 15, 2017
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector May 15, 2017
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana May 15, 2017
- Dairy production systems and the adoption of genetic and breeding technologies in Tanzania, Kenya, India and Nicaragua May 15, 2017
- Start-up from scratch? How entrepreneurship can generate sustainable development and inclusion in the Sahel May 15, 2017