Africa: Kenya Second in Africa in Internet Contribution to GDP – Report
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Africa’s rapid adoption of internet technology and solutions is increasingly contributing to the growth of economies across the continent, with Kenya among the leading countries reaping from the internet.
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Alcatel-Lucent to upgrade EASSy submarine cable system along Africa’s eastern and southern coast
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- East Africa: Plant Clinics Taking Root in East Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017