Practical Handbook on Open Innovation
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Science Business website posted an article noting that there are several reasons why researchers should learn more about Open Innovation. Many funding agencies and universities are starting to demand the use of Open Innovation. Several companies are changing their model for R&D, creating new opportunities for research collaboration but also potential pitfalls. Open Innovation also provides lots of new tools for getting resources, changing the way research can be done and how results can be utilized. However, until now most of the literature on Open Innovation has focused on how companies and inventors can use it.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018