Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The African Union has been charged to create African Science Fund (ASF) which would fund researches in science and technology that would give the African continent the needed breakthrough for development.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Stretching Your Global Mindset
- Nigeria: Calabar Gets Incubation Centre
Subscribe to our stories
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait May 15, 2017
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector May 15, 2017
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana May 15, 2017
- Dairy production systems and the adoption of genetic and breeding technologies in Tanzania, Kenya, India and Nicaragua May 15, 2017
- Start-up from scratch? How entrepreneurship can generate sustainable development and inclusion in the Sahel May 15, 2017