Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The African Union has been charged to create African Science Fund (ASF) which would fund researches in science and technology that would give the African continent the needed breakthrough for development.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Stretching Your Global Mindset
- Nigeria: Calabar Gets Incubation Centre
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017