Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The African Union has been charged to create African Science Fund (ASF) which would fund researches in science and technology that would give the African continent the needed breakthrough for development.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Stretching Your Global Mindset
- Nigeria: Calabar Gets Incubation Centre
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018