Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The African Union has been charged to create African Science Fund (ASF) which would fund researches in science and technology that would give the African continent the needed breakthrough for development.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Stretching Your Global Mindset
- Nigeria: Calabar Gets Incubation Centre
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017