Debunking Myths About Products for Africa
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
CD4 tests measure immune cell levels and help to determine when patients need to start or modify antiretroviral therapy. They are a crucial diagnostic component in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- Africa: Pros and Cons of High-Tech TB Testing
- Oncology: A medical matryoshka doll
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017