Debunking Myths About Products for Africa
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
CD4 tests measure immune cell levels and help to determine when patients need to start or modify antiretroviral therapy. They are a crucial diagnostic component in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- Africa: Pros and Cons of High-Tech TB Testing
- Oncology: A medical matryoshka doll
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018