Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[RNW Africa]Welcome to the world of digital food chains … In part three of a four-part series, blogger and IT expert Florent Youzan shows how Africans can turn their daily ‘challenges’ into business ideas.
Go to Source
- Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas
- Africa: Taxing the Continent’s Internet Generation
- South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
- Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017