Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[RNW Africa]Welcome to the world of digital food chains … In part three of a four-part series, blogger and IT expert Florent Youzan shows how Africans can turn their daily ‘challenges’ into business ideas.
Go to Source
- Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas
- Africa: Taxing the Continent’s Internet Generation
- South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
- Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018