The Future of Corporate Innovation
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Huffington Post posted an article by Steve Blank on its website which noted that in 2012 he got together with Alexander Osterwalder, Henry Chesbrough and Andre Marquis to think about the Lean and the future of corporate innovation. They had some radical thoughts how companies were going to have change to remain competitive in the 21st century in a blog post. What they didn’t envision was that one creative corporate VP would take that and build a world-class corporate innovation program around it. David Butler is the VP of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Coca-Cola Company – responsible for finding breakthrough innovation and building an entrepreneurial culture. Here’s how he’s shaping the future of corporate innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017