The Future of Corporate Innovation
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Huffington Post posted an article by Steve Blank on its website which noted that in 2012 he got together with Alexander Osterwalder, Henry Chesbrough and Andre Marquis to think about the Lean and the future of corporate innovation. They had some radical thoughts how companies were going to have change to remain competitive in the 21st century in a blog post. What they didn’t envision was that one creative corporate VP would take that and build a world-class corporate innovation program around it. David Butler is the VP of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Coca-Cola Company – responsible for finding breakthrough innovation and building an entrepreneurial culture. Here’s how he’s shaping the future of corporate innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018