Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
As some of you may have heard, the World Bank is in the middle of an extensive change process, with the goal of making us more responsive and nimble in addressing the needs of our client countries. In the ICT Practice, we are convinced that an important part of this process will be to integrate new technology into our operations in a way which is coordinated and informed.
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017