Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
As some of you may have heard, the World Bank is in the middle of an extensive change process, with the goal of making us more responsive and nimble in addressing the needs of our client countries. In the ICT Practice, we are convinced that an important part of this process will be to integrate new technology into our operations in a way which is coordinated and informed.
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018