Driving Science through Open Innovation
November 12, 2013 Editor 0
The Information Daily website notes that providing tools and information for academics in the public domain can lead to faster publication and drug creation, benefiting the whole scientific community, according to Malcolm Skingle of GlaxoSmithKline. In the article Skingle discusses the opportunities of open innovation in scientific research.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018