Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]”The fact that we are teens and the perception that we can’t develop anything that can help the nation and world at large still remains a hurdle to youth innovation,” said one teenager from Highfield.
Go to Source
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- The Snapchat “Self-destructed” on its way to Africa?
- A ‘demographic window’ of opportunity: Why youth need bank access now
- Africa: Sub-Saharan Africa – a Major Potential Revenue Opportunity for Digital Payments
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Announcing – iHub Cluster Developer Sandbox
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017