Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]”The fact that we are teens and the perception that we can’t develop anything that can help the nation and world at large still remains a hurdle to youth innovation,” said one teenager from Highfield.
Go to Source
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- The Snapchat “Self-destructed” on its way to Africa?
- A ‘demographic window’ of opportunity: Why youth need bank access now
- Africa: Sub-Saharan Africa – a Major Potential Revenue Opportunity for Digital Payments
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Announcing – iHub Cluster Developer Sandbox
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018