Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Information and Communication Technology solution developers are tussling it out at kLab, Rwanda’s first innovation hub, on the best ways ICT can empower the agriculture sector. This is part of the ongoing conference in Kigali convened to deliberate on ways agriculture can leverage ICT to enhance marketing.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Rwanda: Rwf20 Million for ICT Competition
- Rwanda: ICT Essential to Agriculture
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018