Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
An article on the Forbes website asked the question “How do you make an innovation focus work inside of an existing business model or models?” The answer the article gave: ” By merging ‘culture rules’ with ‘business model’.” The challenge for any business when considering the importance of building and nurturing an innovation culture is in understanding the difference between business model and culture rules. The business model is how money gets made, what drives the profitable execution of the business. The rules of culture are the values — spoken and unspoken — that drive behavior, commitment and ambition.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017