Role of Stakeholders in the edTech Ecosystem in Kenya
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Education is not just the responsibility of school leaders and teachers. Education involves different stakeholders who play a role directly or indirectly.Some of the key stakeholders in the edTech ecosystem are; Learners (kids and grownups), teachers, publishers, tech entrepreneurs and developers, Government and its parastatals including Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, Parents, School owners, board […]
Go to Source
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- The future of Edtech in Africa
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018