Role of Stakeholders in the edTech Ecosystem in Kenya
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Education is not just the responsibility of school leaders and teachers. Education involves different stakeholders who play a role directly or indirectly.Some of the key stakeholders in the edTech ecosystem are; Learners (kids and grownups), teachers, publishers, tech entrepreneurs and developers, Government and its parastatals including Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, Parents, School owners, board […]
Go to Source
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- The future of Edtech in Africa
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017