How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
The firm has launched a transformative strategy that focuses on efficacy and innovation.
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
- Trading Places: Commerce Drives Science And Technology In Africa
- Transferable knowledge and skills key to success in education and work; report calls for efforts to incorporate ‘deeper learning’ into curriculum
- The Private Sector, Learning, and the Poor
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
Complexities in innovation management in companies from the European industry: A path model of innovation project performance determinants Managing joint R&D: an investigation into joint patent applications in Japan, USA and Europe
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017