How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
The firm has launched a transformative strategy that focuses on efficacy and innovation.
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
- Trading Places: Commerce Drives Science And Technology In Africa
- Transferable knowledge and skills key to success in education and work; report calls for efforts to incorporate ‘deeper learning’ into curriculum
- The Private Sector, Learning, and the Poor
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
Complexities in innovation management in companies from the European industry: A path model of innovation project performance determinants Managing joint R&D: an investigation into joint patent applications in Japan, USA and Europe
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018