‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Most “new” business models are not really “new”. Very frequently they are based on replications or re-combinations of existing business model patterns. Consequently, learning from business models from other companies and industries is a very important source of inspiration for business model innovation.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Forget Business Plans; Here’s How to Really Size Up a Startup
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018