‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Most “new” business models are not really “new”. Very frequently they are based on replications or re-combinations of existing business model patterns. Consequently, learning from business models from other companies and industries is a very important source of inspiration for business model innovation.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Forget Business Plans; Here’s How to Really Size Up a Startup
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018