‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Most “new” business models are not really “new”. Very frequently they are based on replications or re-combinations of existing business model patterns. Consequently, learning from business models from other companies and industries is a very important source of inspiration for business model innovation.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Forget Business Plans; Here’s How to Really Size Up a Startup
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017