AN EXPLORATORY STUDY ON E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND DIGITAL REMITTANCES IN NAIROBI
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
By Christine Mahihu Have you recently purchased phones or any other electronics online? Have you bought jewelry from your favorite vendor on facebook? Ordered those awesome shoes online? Ever wished you could purchase your favorite goods and services electronically? If you have and do, we want to know all about it! Mobile and online payments […]
Go to Source
- Where Are the B2B Plays in African ICT Start-Ups?
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- 3 M4D Case Studies from GSMA Mobile for Development Impact
- Why a unified database of mobile users could mean an economic boom in Africa
- How to Make Development Finance and Procurement Data Exciting
- Does Bigger Data Lead to Better Decisions?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017