AN EXPLORATORY STUDY ON E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND DIGITAL REMITTANCES IN NAIROBI
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
By Christine Mahihu Have you recently purchased phones or any other electronics online? Have you bought jewelry from your favorite vendor on facebook? Ordered those awesome shoes online? Ever wished you could purchase your favorite goods and services electronically? If you have and do, we want to know all about it! Mobile and online payments […]
Go to Source
- Where Are the B2B Plays in African ICT Start-Ups?
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- 3 M4D Case Studies from GSMA Mobile for Development Impact
- Why a unified database of mobile users could mean an economic boom in Africa
- How to Make Development Finance and Procurement Data Exciting
- Does Bigger Data Lead to Better Decisions?
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018