Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- 88mph to Invest $200k in Mobile/Web markets
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017