Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- 88mph to Invest $200k in Mobile/Web markets
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018