Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017