Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[AlertNet]A solar-powered mosquito trap is showing early signs of helping to lower the incidence of malaria on Rusinga Island, in Western Kenya.
Go to Source
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017