Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[AlertNet]A solar-powered mosquito trap is showing early signs of helping to lower the incidence of malaria on Rusinga Island, in Western Kenya.
Go to Source
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018